Tree 1, Me 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I could smart off at every single comment but I'm still kinda weak I guess.

I hired an arborist several years ago and they trimmed as high as they could get. These branches that are breaking off are more than 100 feet up and flipping as they come down so because the ice and leaves are heavier than the branch itself. I'd have to go back and look but this branch that whacked me was bigger around at the break than my thigh. I think. Of course it might have just felt that way and I'll have to eat some crow later. Lol Wouldn't be the first time. :hey3:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn Gurl! You keep this up and you ain’t gonna see your ‘90s.

Seriously though, I wish you a fast and full recovery.

I was over at my sisters who lost some off her pin oak. I reached up and felt one that I thought would come down in “round two” (it did). The weight of all that ice is hard to comprehend. It’s enormous. The leaves being still on absolutely was the main reason this was so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gurl,

I feel at times that you get ticked at me, but I still want to reach out and tell you that our thoughts are with you. You've certainly had your hard times, but you always seem to get the better of them by staying positive. Glad to see that hasn't changed.

All to best is wished for you, especially so that you begin to recover quickly and fully.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get well Gurl and a speedy recovery!!!!
e40c0dab783f67c9ca61bce23d3dad37.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you had any PM's from the attorneys on the board?
Nope. Lol I kept expecting to see Hanson just miraculously appear while I was in the Trauma Unit. I mean really ... Lol

I got to go home yesterday afternoon and I'm pretty exhausted so you might not see much of me for a while. I have these breathing treatments evey hour. You'd be surprised how much just sitting up and breathing deep will take the snot right outta ya.

Thank all you guys for you well wishes. I appreciate it more than you know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom