Tree 1, Me 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man guys. I saw a movie when I was a kid. Don't remember the name of it but a tree fell on this guys brother. He BEGGED them to shoot him. Now I know why. **** me.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Oh man guys. I saw a movie when I was a kid. Don't remember the name of it but a tree fell on this guys brother. He BEGGED them to shoot him. Now I know why. **** me.
Sorry to hear that. I thought you sounded way too upbeat when you first posted about this. It must have been the drugs. Hope you feel better soon.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Want us to send over a sexy nurses costume for Scott? Should give you a few laughs.

Trust me, I know how you feel. I still hurt at times a year and a half later. I hope you get better soon and we are praying for you.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy hell, just getting up to speed with this. Hope you heal up well. Holler if you guys need anything.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I spent most of yesterday behind a chainsaw. Thought I might be getting a little 'revenge' for you. Well, this morning, I really don't know who actually revenged who.............. Crappadoodles!!

:yikes2:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent most of yesterday behind a chainsaw. Thought I might be getting a little 'revenge' for you. Well, this morning, I really don't know who actually revenged who.............. Crappadoodles!!

:yikes2:

No worries. This is not gonna pass easily or quickly. I do need some suggestions/help guys.

Any of you guys done a short-term care stint?? I need the good bad and ugly. Tips and tricks. Who would a satisfactory and who to avoid at all costs.

Thanks fellas. I miss me. ;)

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't look at this till now and wow, gurl gets whacked by tree.. Any video, still frames newspaper headline,, are the ducks talking ? Will they tell the whole story.. LOL.. Sorry to hear, any black and blue pics,, Really hope ya heal well and fast, you know now that your a senior your supposed to be extra careful... Once you've heal enough to get out go by a sports store and pick up all the football gear so your ready for the next ice storm.. Your ducks are dependent upon you..:hey3:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of you guys done a short-term care stint?? I need the good bad and ugly. Tips and tricks. Who would a satisfactory and who to avoid at all costs.
Short term care as in a "skilled nursing facility," or as in home health care? My dad did a stint in a "skilled nursing facility" in OKC a few years ago after a bout with meningitis while he was still on an IV antibiotic. It was south of the river and west of I-35, though not by much. That place...I think I'd rather be left to die in the forest than to do any time in that place. As far as I could tell, it was mostly a place to collect souls so the Grim Reaper didn't have to run all over town--I've never seen so many people just sitting around waiting to die.

It probably didn't help that their floors were painted concrete that was the color of poop. My dad wasn't thrilled with the care he got, but he wasn't entirely lucid during his stay, so that might not mean much--but my sister, who worked in nursing homes while she was in college, was livid about it, and she got him sprung and into home health care. The home health care was a much better experience, and he made much better and faster progress than he did in either the hospital or Old People Storage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom