Tri-City Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morganjokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Evidently I am number 75 on the waiting list for membership at the Tri-City Gun Club. Is anyone else on the list? How about is anyone planning on not renewing their membership?

Are there any members that can give me a heads up on what to expect? I have visited the range once and decided it would be worth the money to join. But how about the extra-curricular activities?

RCM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
ive been on the list also to join for several months.. however I dont know how far down the list I am.. I will just continue to use the other ranges til I get word..

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there on Friday helping out with the membership renewals. Last I heard, there were 80 on the waiting list. I'm not sure what the turnover is like but be prepared to wait a while. There should be some openings after the first of the year, but I'm not sure how many.

IMO they have alot going on. Go to www.tricitygunclub.org and you can get info on all the events they have scheduled.

Hope your wait is short and hope to see you out there sometime soon!

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can still shoot in the competitions without being a member. IMO All of the fun stuff happens in the competitions anyway.

Get a Mosin and go shoot in the Winter War matches. It's good cheap fun. :D

reich10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a member and am not renewing. What changed my mind was the fact that I believe there are 1000 members that spend 100 dollars a year which is obviously 100,000 dollars a year. Honestly that range could be alot better with that kinda of money. As for competitions, I'm gonna join OKC gun club, to me it is worth the drive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom