Trump Cuts Funding to World Health Organization

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our country has been "finished" around here since 2005. Here we are still.

Funny how we have more 2Arights, more choices, and you mentioned suppressors.... it's easier than it's ever been.

But hey... doom and gloom.
Yes some things have gotten better over the years while other things have gotten far worse. Just look at the country socially. I know there are folks on here that aren’t Christians but when a country turns its back on God there are gonna be repercussions. And this country has not only turned it’s back on God, it has fully embraced satan.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes some things have gotten better over the years while other things have gotten far worse. Just look at the country socially. I know there are folks on here that aren’t Christians but when a country turns its back on God there are gonna be repercussions. And this country has not only turned it’s back on God, it has fully embraced satan.

Wow, move the goalposts much?

IF that is your notion, you must be conflicted about our founding fathers..... because there's nothing in The Constitution about embracing chrisitianity.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, move the goalposts much?

IF that is your notion, you must be conflicted about our founding fathers..... because there's nothing in The Constitution about embracing chrisitianity.
No there isn’t. But the fact remains that the US was founded on Judeo/Christian beliefs. You don’t have to be a Christian. You can believe however you want. That’s one of the great things about this country. I don’t ever force my beliefs on anyone. I will share my faith and try to lead people to Christ but that is it. If someone isn’t receptive I don’t try and force the issue. The fact remains you can see how bad things have gotten and it’s all because of this nations acceptance of what is wrong and rejection of what is right. But I’m not gonna get into a huge argument over this. I know how you feel and you know how I feel.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh the irony is rich
If you meant that I am talking about everyone embracing satan then you are wrong. Yes I said our nation has accepted satan. I didn’t say every single person in this nation has accepted him. Our government sure has, Hollywood has, and numerous other places and businesses have. And sadly many of Americans have. Even those that claim to be Christians. Let’s be honest here, many that call themselves Christians aren’t. There is only ONE true way to be saved and most don’t believe it. They would rather believe men over scripture. But, I know I have sidetracked this thread enough. I won’t say any more about it. But I getting ready to post a video I am making about Christianity and salvation. I encourage you and everyone else to watch it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom