Trump Cuts Funding to World Health Organization

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are full of crap. Never been banned from here, I did get pissed once and said to take from off the rolls. I have read of me being a troll. :.... Guys ask yourself about those that bought browning bpcr, ruger 357., hr trapdoor 45-70 , buckmark 22, 870left hand ….. I recognize your names …. Remember the black Ford truck with topper? We met in Vinita, Stroud, Tulsa.

You have demonstrated yourselves to be the most hardheaded dumb butts possible. God help our country with you being a portion of it.

If you can't read the posts and see what I have said … to heck with most of you. spew,your bs to each other....be happy in your world …. I can't fathom your believe system. I will not read this post in the future. I will communicate on the subjects that I select to. To most of you …. You are special, so very special, I will will pat you on the forehead should we meet again.
So are you the guy with only one nut who has trouble timing his testosterone shots? Why keep us guessing?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To keep up with the bashing ...did anyone squeeze your head or does gravity make the **** just come out? just responding to your personal attack

Lets play and say that Hillary was at ttotal fault on bengazi ….. You cry but you eont give a crap whenthousands die from the virus. but that does not fit your mindset of how great trump is.
Apparently you can’t read. I flat said I don’t support Trump anymore. But I won’t waste my time with you.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then don’t buy it. You can believe whatever you want. Even if that was the only thing Trump has done, he has still violated his oath to the constitution.
Well, I hate to tell you but bump stocks are not included in the constitution and Trump didn't violate his oath.
They are not required to be a part that makes a firearm functional. They are only an accessory and nothing more that I said in the past was a mass murder waiting to happen, and it did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom