Trump for Pres?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All you non voters do understand by not voting you are actually casting a vote.. and it usually ends up being for the worst of two evils.

Sentenza

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's pure nonsense.

Let me put this another way that's less argumentative.

1 - 1 = 0

Judging by what I see written on this board 90% of the people here, including yourself perhaps, do NOT want me to choose their political leadership. The only way you can kill my vote is to vote yourself. If you don't do that your complaints about the person I vote for are meaningless. You can invent all the illogic you want and be as mean spirited about it as you want, but the simple fact remains that I exercised my right and you didn't.

Sentenza

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's such trite, blind patriotic BS. It doesn't even make any sense. It's one of those bland catchphrases people love to yell to make themselves feel superior.

It will be a cold day in hell before I cast my vote for a person that disgusts me just so I can fit in. I don't want to sit at your table anyways.

So, your argument is to fall back on personal attacks?

Sentenza

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If your choice is between two evils, how are you part of the solution by voting?

Because at least you're voting for the best you can get Veggie. It's like I said to dutchwrangler earlier, you're never going to get perfect. How if I'm a passenger in a car going down a dirt road in a rainstorm at 100 miles an hour? My only two alternatives are to say nothing and continue to go 100 or convince the driver to slow down to 80. I'll take 80 over 100 every time.

Sentenza

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't help but think of all of the brave men and women that fought and died to give us the right to vote.

Most of the time that's on my mind too when I cast a ballot. Not always, but I do think of it most of the time. It's not some schmarmy marmy patriotic thing in my head. It's just part of what's on your mind.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is depressing. I would like to encourage you guys to never vote for a candidate unless there's a 95% probability that he'll make all of your dreams come true and the sooner the better.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would just like to see them have a ...
1. back ground check
2. birth cert and S.S. card
3. drug test
4. 90 day probation period
Just like my job.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to see the candidates taken to a secure environment and given the ACT or SAT test - then post the results for the public. Then we would at least know which ones really are morons!

Cedar Creek

Latest posts

Top Bottom