Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, there are streams out there but I don't know where as I have cable.

All in the undercard did pretty well actually, Jindal probably would be the winner. Though none of them are going to get a huge bump unless 3 or 4 completely bomb coming up in a few.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have to walk 100 yds and hack the wifi at this joint. No app is gonna help.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know how it's gonna shake out but...

Trump: took some damage, inflicted a little too.

Fiorina: clear winner, nailed Trump with a head shot on the face comment question. She'll clearly get the best jump in the polls. She was awesome all night.

Rubio: did well, will hang around

Cruz: did no damage to himself, did really well with the Luntz group

Christie: did real well, he actually did a great job sounding conservative and showed his personable side and his fight. He'll gain some ground and hang around some more. He also said he wants to know who's going to prosecute Hillary. :bigeye:

Paul: started out sounding almost RINO, called most of the other isolationists (yes, he really did), later sounded like the RP we all know.

Carson: not bad, kinda meh. Didn't really hurt himself, just doesn't do well with 1 minute to answer.

Huckaby: typical good debater, no real change.

Kasich: probably lost the most points, spent more time pleading with everyone to quit fighting amongst themselves. Seems to be chomping at the bit to run across the isle to hold hands with democrats. Sad because he has an impressive record and experience and is very personable and likable.

Jeb: went at it with Trump. A lot. Definitely won the back/forth and nailed him with a good zinger to which Trump had no comeback. More dynamic than last time. Will hang in there for awhile yet.

Walker: better, but didn't blow anyone away. I think he's basically done.

Basically no body fell off the cliff tonight. The numbers will change, we'll just have to see who loses ground.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say Trump took a good gut punch from Bush with the reference about Trump advocating that Hillary do the Iran negotiations.Trump took another clear hit from Fiorina about the face comment. But no one suffered a catastrophic failure. I don't think Carson will hold his Number 2 position, though. I figure Jeb will move up and take it.

Edit: But I am almost consistently wrong. And probably am again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom