Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What ever it takes! :D
I was forced to watch George stefanoplis This morning. He is such a runt that his chair legs are a foot taller than the others.
He tried to zing Carley in an interview about defunding planned parenthood.
She was a master at flinging him right back into his poo.

She's utterly ruthless! And she doesn't hesitate or blink either. She may end up being the one to beat. Can you imagine her and Hillary going at it? I'd pay good money to see it!

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you imagine her and Hillary going at it? I'd pay good money to see it!

Hillary comes unglued and loses it even when her own lib dem MSM give her a "hardball"question. Hillary would be absolutely climbing the walls if she had to debate anyone on the right who has at least a modicum/scrap of debating skills.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hillary comes unglued and loses it even when her own lib dem MSM give her a "hardball"question. Hillary would be absolutely climbing the walls if she had to debate anyone on the right who has at least a modicum/scrap of debating skills.

I would like to see Trump debate Hillary. It would be great.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://bearingarms.com/jeb-bush-torpedo-relationship-gun-owners-cnn-debate/?utm_source=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl
Did Jeb Bush Torpedo His Relationship With Gun Owners In the CNN Debate?
Posted by Bob Owens on September 17, 2015 at 10:28 am

Bush’s exact response on gun confiscation: “I think there needs to be hearing, but the fact is, I think we need to encourage that kind of involvement.”

AWR Hawkins at Breitbart News:..."The GVROs(Gun Violence Restraining Orders) work just the way Jeb Bush outlined by opening the door for a friend or relative-or disgruntled former friend or spouse-t0 seek a GVRO against a certain person and, with judicial consent, have that person’s Second Amendment rights suspended and their guns confiscated."...

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought Fiorina did great. Especially talking about the military. She would rip Hilary apart. I just can't stand bush, walker, Paul, Rubio. And Christie pandered so bad that if someone actually thought he wasn't they need their head checked. That was so obvious it was embarrassing. Trump didn't do great but not bad. Kasich just wanted to talk about himself and tell everyone to stop arguing. I like Carson, Cruz, and Fiorina. But I also like trump. But him basically giving the same answers every time is starting to wear thin. Still too early for me to just pick my favorite but I have my eye on the last few I mentioned. I would say right now that I would rate them off of the first two debates as such: 1.fiorina 2. Cruz, 3. Trump 4. Carson. Can't wait till we get closer to the election. It's gonna be interesting.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A buddy sent this to me in an email. I'll pass it along---for infomation only and NOT an endorsement. It is still way too early to choose my favorite. I don't know who I will be voting for until I am walking into the voting booth-if then?:scratch::anyone:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights
Donald J. Trump on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A buddy sent this to me in an email. I'll pass it along---for infomation only and NOT an endorsement. It is still way too early to choose my favorite. I don't know who I will be voting for until I am walking into the voting booth-if then?:scratch::anyone:

That was written for him, but its no different than speech writers that are working for the other candidates.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I like trump but that was defiantly written for him. He has had shady views on "assault weapons" in the past and all of the sudden he is for them. Of course people can change their minds but who knows. I still go back to this, that trump has no reason to run for president. Other than to make our country great again. He don't need money, fame or anything else. That is one of the reasons that I like him. And he pays for himself and doesn't apologize to anyone and takes no crap. But like I said, I also like Cruz really well. Who knows how things will turn out. But I could almost guarantee that bush ends up getting the nod. I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom