Trump rallies against Cuomo, New York gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Thousands of gun rights supporters rallied outside New York's Capitol Tuesday to call for the repeal of gun control measures championed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo, which they intend to use as a rallying cry in the fall elections.

Supporters of New York's gun control measures — among the most restrictive in the U.S. — held a smaller event inside the Statehouse to announce several new bills, including one that would prohibit anyone from buying more than one gun a month.

Speakers at the larger rally on Empire State Plaza, including celebrity businessman Donald Trump and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino, said the law prohibiting the sale of some popular guns like the AR-15 goes too far and should be scrapped.

"He took away your rights — you take away his job," said Astorino, the Westchester County executive, urging those present to channel their opposition into political action.

Trump announced last month that he wouldn't challenge Cuomo — but it didn't stop cheers from some attendees who hoisted "Trump for Governor" signs.

"I'm a big Second Amendment person," Trump said, noting that he has a pistol permit. "You have the constitutional right to bear arms."

Complete article: http://news.yahoo.com/trump-rallies-against-cuomo-york-gun-control-204648334.html

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I never knew that about the Donald. I hope Cuomo gets his rear handed to him on the coming election. It amazes me how these idiots are voted onto office.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing he wears on his head, has it had it's shots? [looks a little rabid to me]
Did the shots it had have mecKury in em?
Will the shots it had cause the thing on his head to develop autism?
If the thing on his head develops autism will he forsake politics for a job on the view?

cdoan02

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mr. Trump is alright by me. From everything I know about him, he's a true supporter of the 2nd amendment, and individual rights in general.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr. Trump is alright by me. From everything I know about him, he's a true supporter of the 2nd amendment, and individual rights in general.

I'll believe he's a true supporter of the Second Amendment when somebody asks him it's purpose, and he says it's to ensure we always retain the ability to shoot Senators.

Latest posts

Top Bottom