Trust ? Will you take the vaccine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The same aunt/uncle we stayed with "saucered" their coffee. Can you tell me what that was? I thought it strange when I first saw it.
Picture might help.
iu

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so accident prone I manage to have to take that damned tetanus shot every 5 years ... Doc says "Well they usually say not for a few more but that's a nasty "whatever" and you DO have that barnyard in your backyard so better safe than sorry.

And I've always taken the flu shot. The closest I'd ever been to thinking I might die was when I caught the flu one year. Well until recently ... Lol ... But my doc says wait so I will wait.

It is better safe than sorry. I’ve only seen 1 patient who contracted tetanus. In Calif in the late 70’s. His muscle spasms were so bad that they cracked a bone in his back. We had to paralyze him & put him on a vent (& later trached) until he recovered. Never forget that, & the early aids patients- before we know what aids was.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is better safe than sorry. I’ve only seen 1 patient who contracted tetanus. In Calif in the late 70’s. His muscle spasms were so bad that they cracked a bone in his back. We had to paralyze him & put him on a vent (& later trached) until he recovered. Never forget that, & the early aids patients- before we know what aids was.

:ooh2:Jeez ... Yeah ... Nope not interested in THAT adventure! Yikes! These spasms between my shoulder blades are bad enough they will sit me straight up in bed at their worst. And they aren't nearly that bad. Oof. I cannot imagine. Damn ...

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m considering getting it. My doctor called me the other day and said he could arrange for my getting it. I’m pretty much old and decrepit so I figure I don’t have a lot to loose. I’ve already lost several buddies to the Rona so I don’t see the vaccine as the scary option.

Latest posts

Top Bottom