Tulsa Ammo Findings: Post what you find and where!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the 71st and 145th WM yesterday and they had four 100 pk WWB .45 acp on the shelf. Also had .38 spl 100 pk. Probably gone by now though. I'm being a cheapskate and reloading so I left it all for you guys.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart Creek Turnpike and Elm, between 111th and 121st. Lots of 40 s&w 9mm 357, some .45.
they always seemed to be stocked up there
That's true now but it wasn't a year ago. I live near that WalMart and last year there was very little of just about all the handgun calibers available. The stock looks much better now, but I know that can always change in a heartbeat.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing I've had trouble finding is .380, still. SportsWorld is the only place I've found that consistently has it in stock. Went by there on Wednesday and they had WWB 100 rd. for about $50, after tax. They also had a few different brands of personal defense, but not Golden Sabre, which I picked up there about a month ago.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart in Pryor has 45 Colt. $18 per box of 20. Winchester FMJ. Seems expensive to me, but at least they have some. I haven't seen any there in a long time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom