Tulsa Range Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you shoot?

• RCGC

Votes: 54 17.4%
  • Oil Capitol

Votes: 33 10.6%
  • USSA

Votes: 73 23.5%
  • Tulsa Firearms

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Medlocks

Votes: 30 9.6%
  • Other: Please explain

Votes: 87 28.0%

• Total voters

ARG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
H&H whenever I can. TFA sucks big time even though I am a member. The owner and his brother are what ruin the business with their attitude. Will shoot there only when I can't get to H&H for a while. Better than not shooting and close to home. I just ignore the brother and go to someone else to sign up to shoot.

ARG

Kimber.45

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Call me cheap, but I shoot at a free outdoor range in Wagoner. It's never crowded, has a couple of shooting benches and has some good distance to it. The down side is that you have to provide your own target stands (or whatever it is you're going to be shooting at) and there are no markers for distances so take a range finder.

ldmtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son bought me a membership at Tulsa Firearms. Having read the many negative posts about them, I was a little apprehensive on my first trip yesterday. Must say, I did not witness anything negative from any staff on hand. I think I has helped by the owners son - he was quite pleasant in explaining the general process of utilizing their facilities, going over their rules and regulations. I had a good experience.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son bought me a membership at Tulsa Firearms. Having read the many negative posts about them, I was a little apprehensive on my first trip yesterday. Must say, I did not witness anything negative from any staff on hand. I think I has helped by the owners son - he was quite pleasant in explaining the general process of utilizing their facilities, going over their rules and regulations. I had a good experience.

Kind of High what they charge for what you get, don't you think?

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to be a member of the Tulsa Gun Club. I didn't renew this year because of the National Guard contraversy. I was a member over 3 years and went quite often. Rich would ask me every single time I was in there if I was a member. The guy must have short term memory issues. Pistol and rifle shooters definitely second class at TGC. If you like shooting skeet it's pretty cool, otherwise finde somewhere else. When it warms up I'm heading to RCGC.

Clampett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had great experiences at all of the ranges in this area, however, TFA hasn't figured out that condescension isn't a great business tactic.[/QUOTE]

Amen

Latest posts

Top Bottom