Tulsa: Where to buy a stun gun locally?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here. My wife calls me paranoid for how much I watch people when I'm out. I notice when people walk behind me, come in from side doors, act strangely, etc. I'm not jumpy or anything, but I try to stay aware of where people are, especially any that are acting strange, I will orient myself where I can see that person the entire time I'm in the vicinity. I'm the same way when I drive, I'll see cars 5 cars ahead of me bobbing back and forth between the white lines, riding their brakes because they are riding someone's ass, etc. I've made it around countless accidents driving from just watching everyone around me like hawk, including almost being rear ended several times, but saw it was about to happen and hit the shoulder to give someone enough time to get stopped.

My wife on the other hand is OBLIVIOUS.

I drive ALOT and I do the same thing you do, I watch several cars ahead and try to know where everyone is around me at all times, I have also avoided many accidents this way.
Alot of women don't look around where they are walking out of stores etc because we have been taught that you are either A. behaving aggressively or B. Flirting. Women have got to get that crazyness out of their heads. I don't give a crap if someone thinks im being rude for looking at them they can kiss my rear because my safety trumps their feelings every time.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1.5 seconds. I looked it up last night after reading another discussion on the board. So you have 1 second to get a shot off pretty much because they already have the upper hand (the known intent), and take into account the .3 seconds it takes your brain to go from recognizing a threat to starting to react, time is not on the defensive person's side.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thats the truth, Here is what I have learned from experience, when someone physically attacks you, it surprises them when you fight back, sometimes that is the time space you need to draw and fire. I am in no way saying not to draw immediately if you have the chance though.
There are just so many scenarios you have to prepare as best you can and pray that it works if you need it.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As in she didn't know whom she was marrying...Oblivious. cause you're a shady character. ;)

I gotta explain everything...everyone should know my assh0le sense if humor by now.

The only shady part about me is the shadow that is cast off by my furriness. That kind of hurt my feelings a bit AJ. Nah, not really.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thats the truth, Here is what I have learned from experience, when someone physically attacks you, it surprises them when you fight back, sometimes that is the time space you need to draw and fire. I am in no way saying not to draw immediately if you have the chance though.
There are just so many scenarios you have to prepare as best you can and pray that it works if you need it.

Couldn't agree more. You could put in more hours a week than a full time job and still not be prepared. I do think a large portion of it though is staying mentally prepared like we've discussed.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
1.5 seconds. I looked it up last night after reading another discussion on the board. So you have 1 second to get a shot off pretty much because they already have the upper hand (the known intent), and take into account the .3 seconds it takes your brain to go from recognizing a threat to starting to react, time is not on the defensive person's side.

Sounds bad on my part I need 3-5 seconds. Me n sil did some awareness type "drills" throughout a day.....even though I knew to expect something at some point....he got me everytime. Sad huh.

Another time he did a home invasion. I knew it would happen....I failed.

Now doors stay locked and like BB says.....my gun is close.....although I do slack off alot, like going to smoke, bathroom, running to garage quick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom