TV Shows or Movies You Could Watch Over and Over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't go back through every post, so I might've already answered, but a lot of the answers I did read are on my list, like Lonesome Dove, Dirty Harry series, Band of Brothers, Blues Brothers, etc. And for TV, MASH, House, Law and Order (original, even though I haven't watched past season 15 or so), Friends (Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox, plus I'm a 90's teenager LOL), Generation Kill/Jack Ryan/Reacher on Amazon, Frasier, list goes on...

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first season of Reacher was excellent; the second season, not so much. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't nearly as good as the first.

The Terminal List was outstanding, and was highly faithful to the novel; in fact, I think two of the characters in the show got better character arcs than they did in the novel. If they can keep that up in season 2 and the Ben Edwards spin-off (Dark Wolf, I think?), they'll really have something.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The first season of Reacher was excellent; the second season, not so much. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't nearly as good as the first.

The Terminal List was outstanding, and was highly faithful to the novel; in fact, I think two of the characters in the show got better character arcs than they did in the novel. If they can keep that up in season 2 and the Ben Edwards spin-off (Dark Wolf, I think?), they'll really have something.
Not sure I've seen S2 of Reacher yet? I know I liked S1. I enjoyed the Jack Ryan S1 too, then it took them forever to get S2 done, and think they cancelled it after S3, which I haven't gotten around to yet either. Think I've watched an episode or two of Terminal List, but never followed through yet

Latest posts

Top Bottom