Two is one, one is none...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent my Surefire L4 accross the pond with a friend. That was a darn good light. I now carry my Surefire E2D LED all the time and have a L2 LED as a backup. I really want a Surefire T1A Titan so I will never have an excuse not to have a light with me.

Same goes for mags. I'm sure if anyone ever feels the need to look through my car they would get a kick out of all the P226 mags.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a surefire 6p (i believe, had it for years) and that thing works great and the batteries last FOREVER. But GED I guess my model is different that yours because mine goes from bright as hell, bright, dim, and done. I wonder if thats a difference in the model or what

jdubya

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a good feeling at all, losing your lighting capabilities. I carry two Streamlights-stinger with ultra lens and ultrastinger. My Glock has a TLR as well. I keep another ultrastinger on a charger in my car so there is always a fresh light.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a surefire 6p (i believe, had it for years) and that thing works great and the batteries last FOREVER. But GED I guess my model is different that yours because mine goes from bright as hell, bright, dim, and done. I wonder if thats a difference in the model or what

With the long battery life and the bright dim done effect I would say yours is LED

Also I think Col. Cooper made the statement one light is none and two lights are one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom