Two Men Use Choke Hold To Rob Tulsa Convenience Store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Staff number

Several studies have evaluated the presence of two or more clerks to reduce the risk of robbery. The findings have been inconsistent, and are highly debated.38 The 1986 Gainesville, Fla., studies concluded that the number of clerks on duty was a strong predictor of robbery potential.39 However, a review of convenience store robberies by the National Association of Convenience Stores in 1997 did not support this conclusion.40
http://www.popcenter.org/problems/robbery_convenience/2

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're posting something that was inconclusive as proof?

I was showing that the recent studies show it doesn't matter because the data is all over the place because a thug is going to do thug stuff how ever he can to get it done, I will look for a copy of my 27 page term paper I did in 1999 and scan so you can read it because it goes into great detail about this type of criminal behavior and patterns along with a few interviews I did with locked up criminals.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, never seen just one attendant on duty at a QT before especially late at night. F that, they shouldnt work that shift without a buddy. Bet Chets looking into changing that policy.

There was a liquor store that got robbed the other night on the news, the clerks that jumped the guy trying to rob them were like 3 big huge ex football players all working there the same night. Turned out the perp had robbed several other places including one close to there the previous week and they were waiting on him to try and hit their store and he did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom