Unbelievable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After waiting for months for Heartland outdoors I finally got an answer on their rates. Let's just say at the cost they are asking for a annual membership, I joined Okc Gun Club and H and H and still had enough money for buying someone else both memberships again. And at that rate, I would have still had to pay a range fee. I couldn't believe how expensive it is. I will never complain about H and H prices again. Wow

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe the ammo is free?

Did anyone tell them they aren't the only ones in the area? I took the virtual tour of their store and their "large" inventory of handguns was less than impressive, but I may have to go up there to see what STI's they have to look at.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The cheapest membership fee is 350.00, and you still have to pay 7.50 an hour too use the range. Plus the shooting area is so close that you could barely move if there were a full room of shooters with gun cases and equipment. What a disappointment. I was really hoping that they would be sane on their prices but unfortunately not true. I just hope Miles doesn't decide to raise his rates accordingly.

xSMOKExLESSxCRACKx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Can't help thinking that they're probably in debt up to their eyeballs and hurting for cash flow to boot. They've been paying the lease on that range since before August and its not actually bringing any money in. May explain why their gun prices are so high too, they're the only source of income right now.

The range prices are pretty frickin' high. I sure there's nice size crowd of yuppies that will pay it though, at least for a while until the "new" wears off.

If their smart, once the range starts providing income and they get on their feet. They'll relax their prices, both sales and range fees.

If not, it may end up "under new ownership" before too long.

thayton

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I won't mind paying 15.00 an hour if it's really climate controlled, if not I can freeze my a$$ of out side at OKCGC thats why I don't do H&H

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I won't mind paying 15.00 an hour if it's really climate controlled, if not I can freeze my a$$ of out side at OKCGC thats why I don't do H&H

I think after awhile, your wallet will stop wanting to pay 15.00 per hour. H and H is I believe 9.00 for as long as you want to shoot. I have a blue card and don't remember the actual H and H cost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom