Unbelievable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papal

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think after awhile, your wallet will stop wanting to pay 15.00 per hour. H and H is I believe 9.00 for as long as you want to shoot. I have a blue card and don't remember the actual H and H cost.

was just in H&H this past weekend for the first time to shoot. Got 8 $0.40 medium sized targets and i was in there for about an hour to hour & half...with tax the total was $13.17

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot at Sgt. Everett's today. $21.85 for two of us. We were there about 2 hours. Could have been there all day for that. We did bring our own targets.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Won't hear any complaints on H&H prices for range time from me! And I don't mind sweating in the summer and being cold in the winter...it's just the way it is; and besides, it's good to practice in "adverse" conditions anyway.

I could personally care less about amenities like heat and air, (at a gun range anyway, at home I want them of course!) I'd rather spend my money at H&H on ammo and targets that at some climate-controlled comfort-zone place anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom