Uncommon carry guns? Lets see them!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you go back into this post and edit the size of the photos please?

Just hit edit, then hover over the top left of the picture. Full size, should pop up.
Learn something everyday.
The M9 was my traveling companion for the year I spent in Iraq. The grenade pic was liberated... The grenades I had never came out of the tubes.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I inherited a Baby Browning from my mother when she passed. Awesome leather. Who's the maker?
It’s made by a company called RJ Hedley which I understand is a fairly well known maker. It’s a small family owned business and now run by the daughter of the founder. She’s a great lady and very easy to work with. I had to wait maybe 6 weeks but it was well worth the wait.
1676073632999.jpeg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s made by a company called RJ Hedley which I understand is a fairly well known maker. It’s a small family owned business and now run by the daughter of the founder. She’s a great lady and very easy to work with. I had to wait maybe 6 weeks but it was well worth the wait. View attachment 347818

Good looking leather for sure! :thumb:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watched a former member here conceal carry a full limited rig into colby’s in Edmond before a match. It was winter and under a coat. Quite a few current and former members were here for that. Think it was an sti.

I conceal carry my production guns in comp holsters under sports coats.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
North American Arms .22 magnum. Dog tag chain inside of 550 cord casing, been around my neck for 36 years, usually accompanied by a snub nose or a small Glock, been a G43 for the last several years.

Attachments

• C2ACD3F7-BDEB-4F8C-9C93-41D917FB68E9.jpeg
    C2ACD3F7-BDEB-4F8C-9C93-41D917FB68E9.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had at least a couple NAA mini revolvers, but this is the first time I’ve seen one worn like a necklace. I love that idea. :thumb:
Yep, great in the summer with short and t-shirt
I’ve had at least a couple NAA mini revolvers, but this is the first time I’ve seen one worn like a necklace. I love that idea. :thumb:
the 550 cord stops the chain from plucking hair

Latest posts

Top Bottom