Uncommon carry guns? Lets see them!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would recommend a call to the Sheriff himself to complain. If that didn’t work, OSBI.
It's been years ago, probably sold it or one of them kept it. My Dad just quit calling after several times of the person was unavailable. Wasn't going to make the 200 mile round trip for nothing. Just as sorry as the original person that stole it.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lately I been carrying a S&W 3913 daily and I absolutely love it. It shoots so dang well and its just a dandy. What uncommon or unusual guns do you carry?
I think 3rd gen smiths don’t get the credit they deserve. The accuracy/ergonomics/dependability of every one I’ve had experience with is top notch. I couldn’t love that cs9 I posted any more than I do. The only thing they lack is mag capacity. That being said, if I couldn’t save my own or someone else’s life with the 8rds in my cs9, I’d imagine We’d be just as dead with the 17rds in my g19.

And I also like the NAA minis. I carry one in a zippered pocket every time I take the kids to the park. And I very much like the dog tag/p-cord lanyard. Neck carrying that makes a lot of sense.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
S&W 4053 for me when I'm wearing my winter coat. Mag holds 8x40 S&W. DAO trigger like a really nice revolver. I do need a decent IWB holster for it and no one seems to make them anymore. It was designed to be 10mm originally, the mags have spacers in the back to compensate for the shorter .40 S&W. Many have been converted to 10mm by removing the spacer in the mags and making the chamber a bit longrSummertime, pocket carry Walther PPS M1 DAO 3rd gen Smiths were/are really underrrated.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would recommend a call to the Sheriff himself to complain. If that didn’t work, OSBI.
The DA gives the authority to release, sale, or assign, it would be interesting to give the DA and PD, to find out what happened to it, if your not satisfied, file a tort against the agency, they tend to replace it instead of paying attorney fees.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
04392090-9F91-40CA-8987-2E885474EC87.jpeg
Any of these 3. All have been used as carry guns as EDC from time to time. Glock 41, Ruger Blackhawk, or Glock 20. Heck, I’ve even carried the Glock 40 on occasion. Nothing really far out, but not necessarily the norm either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom