Uncommon carry guns? Lets see them!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:-) G19 now, but...
00F0E7B2-0817-499E-B602-514F9D585CE3.jpeg
B667698A-C76D-429E-B750-DE4C769B716D.jpeg

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the day when the TV Show C.O.P.S. was in its heyday, I watched an episode from Kansas City Kansas where two officers were arresting two young men and doing a pat down for weapons.

I cannot remember if the guy they were searching at the time had handcuffs on. But I watched as the cop pulled out a MAC10 with silencer from the front of this guy's sweatpants. The guy was all of 5 foot tall with a three foot gun stuck down his sweats.

This video clip was so astonishing, it has been edited and inserted into the opening credits of a few seasons. I have been trying ever since to find that clip and can't.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the day when the TV Show C.O.P.S. was in its heyday, I watched an episode from Kansas City Kansas where two officers were arresting two young men and doing a pat down for weapons.

I cannot remember if the guy they were searching at the time had handcuffs on. But I watched as the cop pulled out a MAC10 with silencer from the front of this guy's sweatpants. The guy was all of 5 foot tall with a three foot gun stuck down his sweats.

This video clip was so astonishing, it has been edited and inserted into the opening credits of a few seasons. I have been trying ever since to find that clip and can't.
i remember that

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have carried my Raven MP-25 at times when I need something ultra concelable. It fits nicely in a boot.

Not my edc by any means. But still better than nothing.

View attachment 347390
A Ada deputy has the one that was stolen from my Dad's business that was never returned. Never available for contact. Dad just got tired of the run around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom