University of Oklahoma gun club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKgunfan

Marksman
Reaction score
Hey everyone my name is Cody and I am in the final stages of starting the school's only gun club. We have decided to call it Student Firearms Association. By tomorrow we should be officially recognized. I am looking for students to join up. We are going to have our first shoot at the Lexington WMA range in the coming weeks. Anyone interested in the club can PM me for more information, a copy of our constitution, or feedback. Also anyone who is not an OU student and wants to give advice to our new organization can PM me for my Email.

beenvaker

New to the site!
Reaction score
American Universities are something to be proud of, I'm pretty sure the top 20 universities in the world are American, however the percentage of Americans attending university is less impressive.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck to you guys! Have you talked to anyone with Tri-City Gun Club? I would think they'd be eager to be involved. It would be a lot more convenient than the WMA.

OKgunfan

Marksman
Reaction score
We have contacted tri city but we don't have the funds as of this month to rent their facility. However, Sgt Everetts is helping us organize our first shoot which will be around the end of march.
Good luck to you guys! Have you talked to anyone with Tri-City Gun Club? I would think they'd be eager to be involved. It would be a lot more convenient than the WMA.

Remington

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have contacted tri city but we don't have the funds as of this month to rent their facility. However, Sgt Everetts is helping us organize our first shoot which will be around the end of march.

What did they quote your for rental?

At least talk to them abut a discounted membership. Then maybe your whole group could become memebrs (if they have room) and just meet out there for your organized shoots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom