University of Oklahoma gun club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sweet!!!! is the $5 discount price for gun club members only for club meets or can we mention that we are in the club any time we go and get that price.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sweet!!!! is the $5 discount price for gun club members only for club meets or can we mention that we are in the club any time we go and get that price.

The few times I went without the club they remembered me and only charged me $5. Granted it's only $10 otherwise but it's still nice to save some money.

deja

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is Sgt Everett's allowing AR15s yet?

good time to practice offhand/primary hand hurt or incompacitated. Drawing with offhand in case of something being in, or hurt primary hand.
True. But all my holsters have a right hand setup and I'm not going to go spend $80 on left-handed gear for a few months of use. I do need to do some practice off-hand though. I've stopped carrying in a holster with the cast. Just isn't worth it.

There was a guy in my geography class today with a cast on, would that happen to be you by chance?
Nope sorry. Just engineering and physics stuff for me these days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom