University of Oklahoma gun club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its about time, i will definitely join the club this yr once schools starts

Back from the dead thread. I'm a bit concerned about the group since they haven't kept any contact this summer. They have a facebook group (Student Firearm Association) but the last thing anyone posted was for Independence Day.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i just pm'd the OP however he hasnt been on OSA in about three months so hopely he is set up for email notifications when he gets pm'd on here.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He posted on the Facebook group that we'll be meeting sometime early September. I'll keep updates on here in case there are people who don't use facebook.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to the pres. of the club, Court Hill, via text and he told me that they are going to try and begin holding meetings starting this upcoming week and have the first shootout in the first week our two in september.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have my undergraduate and master's degree from OU, and am glad there is something like this being formed. I also was a member of Sgt Everett's before I relocated from Moore/Norman back to Tulsa.

If you guys ever sell t-shirts or something as a fund raiser, and would sell to non-students who wish to support you, let us know. You'd sell a lot of shirts to OU fans who are also Firearm Enthusiasts on this site.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update for those who aren't on Facebook: The first meeting of the semester is October 4th at 6pm. It'll be at Sgt. Everetts as usual so I'll see you guys there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom