US Military Class suspended for views on Islam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would the unibomber count? Or whoever was sending all that anthrax? (Did they ever catch him? I dont know if he was not muslim)

Seadog let me ask you, how many muslims do you know, how many have attempted to convert you over, or attempted to kill you? I have known plenty, i have never been asked once to convert. Now i have been asked to convert to christianity a many times, i have been baptised several times, (through Sunday school) (and no i dont regret it once, im glad i experienced the catholic religion and its beliefs. I feel it is a good part of me, as well as my experiance with my muslim friends, that also is a good part of me. I dont mean a, good part, as in percentage, but as in it makes me a better person)
Sorry if i can not provide the answers that you are looking for by giving names and details of terrorist that are non muslim, but i can name many muslims that i personally know that would not bring harm to you or me, as long as you are not trying to harm them.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's threads like these that make me sick to be an Oklahoman.

I think I'll leave this forum for good as I can't stand the mindless bigotry here.

Grendel, I hope i am not affending you in anyway sir. I have nothing against peoples beliefs, please do believe me on this. I also ask that you do not avoid this thread/forum, the world needs people to fight the good fight, its the only way WE can change the tides.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do you believe all Muslims want to destroy the US?

I believe most muslims in the world want to destroy the US because of our alliance with Israel. I believe many muslims in the US want to destroy the US for that same reason.

I believe the rest of the muslims, even though they might not be overt in the destruction of the US, would approve of such actions.

When 9/11 happened, muslims in california were literally dancing in the streets. I remember that. I was there. The "dancers" didn't pilot the jets, but they definitely approved.

These people are not our friends.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going waaaaaaay back in history. Was it classified as terrorism back then?

Anyways I was looking for current applicable figures in this time period. Not the way back grey and blue days of our great great granddaddys. Might even be another great in there.

As you can tell, the definition of 'terrorist' isn't clear. As was said before, one person's terrorist is another person's criminal, enemy or freedom fighter. Was Osama a terrorist when he fought the soviets in Afghanistan in the 80s? Soviets probably thought so, but we clearly didn't mind.

As others have said, your view is scarily broad. Saying all Muslims want to do anything is ridiculous at best. It's no better then saying that the Westboro folks speak for all Christians. They believe in the same good book afterall, but with a very different interpretation than most.

In fact, i had a great conversation with a Muslim woman last night at a party. She doesn't eat pork, but she does drink and she doesn't wear a head scarf. Some in her religion would say she isn't truly a Muslim, but others wouldn't care. To make it worse, she is highly educated, which some in her religion would consider reason to kill her and again, others wouldn't care.

Despite the contradictions in her faith, she still self-identifies as a Muslim. Saying that she believes the same thing as the Taliban or any other extremist groups is unbelievably dumb. Ascribing any view to millions of people and claiming they all must believe it is a terrible overgeneralization.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe most muslims in the world want to destroy the US because of our alliance with Israel. I believe many muslims in the US want to destroy the US for that same reason.

I believe the rest of the muslims, even though they might not be overt in the destruction of the US, would approve of such actions.

When 9/11 happened, muslims in california were literally dancing in the streets. I remember that. I was there. The "dancers" didn't pilot the jets, but they definitely approved.

These people are not our friends.

You summed it up better than I could. What you said is pretty much the truth of it.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As you can tell, the definition of 'terrorist' isn't clear. As was said before, one person's terrorist is another person's criminal, enemy or freedom fighter. Was Osama a terrorist when he fought the soviets in Afghanistan in the 80s? Soviets probably thought so, but we clearly didn't mind.

As others have said, your view is scarily broad. Saying all Muslims want to do anything is ridiculous at best. It's no better then saying that the Westboro folks speak for all Christians. They believe in the same good book afterall, but with a very different interpretation than most.

In fact, i had a great conversation with a Muslim woman last night at a party. She doesn't eat pork, but she does drink and she doesn't wear a head scarf. Some in her religion would say she isn't truly a Muslim, but others wouldn't care. To make it worse, she is highly educated, which some in her religion would consider reason to kill her and again, others wouldn't care.

Despite the contradictions in her faith, she still self-identifies as a Muslim. Saying that she believes the same thing as the Taliban or any other extremist groups is unbelievably dumb. Ascribing any view to millions of people and claiming they all must believe it is a terrible overgeneralization.

She is lucky that she is in America. They are not even alowed to drive let alone get an edjucation in most parts over there. Not all but most. She would probably be stoned for living like this if she was to ever go back over there.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im still waiting on your other examples of American terrorists besides McV. If thats all you have there isnt realy compairison to be had in the first hand.

Im not talking about Christianitys history varied buy the many countrys that practiced it or how it was manipulated buy the ruling countrys. Im talking about now. Christianity isnt going around killing people because they havent converted. Islam is. Right now they kill Christians around the world because of their belief on a daily basis.

Islam is not a race, it is a political view called religion bent on the conversion of the world through violence, peace is only possible through conversion, not before. Sort of like the Nazi party

I agree for the most part, people are good but if they practice hate like islam they cant be trusted

How about the KKK? I'd say some of their activities sure could be considered terroristic.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She is lucky that she is in America. They are not even alowed to drive let alone get an edjucation in most parts over there. Not all but most. She would probably be stoned for living like this if she was to ever go back over there.

actually, she is from England and has spent many years studying the history of the middle east in Egypt. But yes, some places would consider her dangerous. Luckily the other Muslims she was around during her education and childhood didn't subscribe to the extremist views that other Muslims have.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would the unibomber count? Or whoever was sending all that anthrax? (Did they ever catch him? I dont know if he was not muslim)

Seadog let me ask you, how many muslims do you know, how many have attempted to convert you over, or attempted to kill you? I have known plenty, i have never been asked once to convert. Now i have been asked to convert to christianity a many times, i have been baptised several times, (through Sunday school) (and no i dont regret it once, im glad i experienced the catholic religion and its beliefs. I feel it is a good part of me, as well as my experiance with my muslim friends, that also is a good part of me. I dont mean a, good part, as in percentage, but as in it makes me a better person)
Sorry if i can not provide the answers that you are looking for by giving names and details of terrorist that are non muslim, but i can name many muslims that i personally know that would not bring harm to you or me, as long as you are not trying to harm them.

I have been abroad and met quiet a few. None that I would call a friend. Mostly because I never had the time to get to know one.

You seem like a nice guy. Ill just leave it at here and say that I agree to disagree. I dont feal like debating and I am not apt at typying. I said my peace. I bet we can agree on some firearms stuff and have like interests in them

Latest posts

Top Bottom