US Military Class suspended for views on Islam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been abroad and met quiet a few. None that I would call a friend. Mostly because I never had the time to get to know one.

You seem like a nice guy. Ill just leave it at here and say that I agree to disagree. I dont feal like debating and I am not apt at typying. I said my peace. I bet we can agree on some firearms stuff and have like interests in them

A civil response from salty old Seadog??? I think Hell just froze over!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about the KKK? I'd say some of their activities sure could be considered terroristic.

They are kind of a moot subject now a days with no pull like they did in thier hey day. Id agree that they did terrorise the black comunity and did evil things. Im looking for a plethora of curent day examples.

People always say Tim McV, not that you did. Its like thier only card when they go for American terrorists. Its not compairable to the hundreds of thousands of muslims that have been wageing war with us. Im looking for in this decade of war, though I'll accept Tim McV.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been abroad and met quiet a few. None that I would call a friend. Mostly because I never had the time to get to know one.

You seem like a nice guy. Ill just leave it at here and say that I agree to disagree. I dont feal like debating and I am not apt at typying. I said my peace. I bet we can agree on some firearms stuff and have like interests in them

Fair enough. I HATE UZI's!!!!!!!

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cause they get expensive being a bullet hose? I never met a gun I hated. And Im trying hard to think of one

Well HATE is a stong word. Let me rephrase that, I DONT CARE FOR UZI's!

I would shoot it, but not buy it. Someone tried to sell me one, made it seem like it was the one and only gun i would ever need. I had to walk away from him before he finished talking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom