Used/cheap shop building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a lull from my appendectomy. But we are back at it. Got one side braced up. Gonna try and get the other side by Friday. But it’s coming together!

IMG_7733.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just me and my dad. Well, other than concrete.

I just went wild and bought a 4 cu ft Yardmax mixer and a skid of 60lb concrete bags. It should make all the little concrete projects much easier.

There's guys on YT that are doing 30x40 slabs for shops using those little mixers. That's some serious motivation right there.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just went wild and bought a 4 cu ft Yardmax mixer and a skid of 60lb concrete bags. It should make all the little concrete projects much easier.

There's guys on YT that are doing 30x40 slabs for shops using those little mixers. That's some serious motivation right there.
Have you seen the guys doing dry pour concrete slabs? Seems crazy but there’s a guy
who did a pad and tested it. It’s pretty cool

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you seen the guys doing dry pour concrete slabs? Seems crazy but there’s a guy
who did a pad and tested it. It’s pretty cool

Yeah... I've experimented with it and it seems to hold up. But it's something that doesn't get heavy use.

It's pretty interesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom