Usernames and Avatars: What is their meaning or Significance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seurto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
screen name - Houstonian texican spanglish for "lucky in death". Its a merge of suerte (lucky) and muerto (death).. Given to me by my latino cousins in Houston after I survived 2 drive by shootings and 4 motorcycle near deaths.. I had a very mis-spent youth until my daughter came along.. Also gives people a really warped idea of what I look like, as, I look like your average skinhead whiteboy..

Avatar - I was a founding member of a group of disgruntled a$$-hats who formed thier own club from "bayou-shooters", which is the equivelant to here, for LA.. Long story, but, bein as how we all lived near the coast, instead of a Bug Out Car, we came up with a Whale..

RetCapt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Name: Retired Airline Captain (Couldn't get a real job, so I flew...)

Avatar: Not allowed to have a girlfriend, so I keep a mistress...in the garage! (It's also the other hobby when the weather is nice.)

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the first few words to I stand amazed in the presence . . . was
I stand alone in the presence, thus my username. it works because my first username on other forums is soloman because there is a standing joke at work that I have no friends and need no one, so they call me soloman - istandalone it works.

The avatar, well It used to be my bass guitar, my current avatar is a vintage logo I saw in a magazine and liked the form, plus I kayak.

sharkbait

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a previous life I was my patrol boats rescue swimmer, when you go in the water after a wounded/ bleeding person you become...

Avatar is my last patrol boat, she is now an artificial reef off of Ocean City, MD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom