Usernames and Avatars: What is their meaning or Significance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bink is nick name given to me from my best friend who passed away. The 98xcab is for a 98 extended cab f150 that I have and always will. Avatar is me at the drags in tulsa right before I smoked my buddy and his" BUSA"

leardriver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Handle: Retired corporate pilot. The last 22 years in Hawkers, but I started out driving Learjets.

Avatar: Bloody B, a hell on wheels roller derby girl. My wife took the photo.

Cap'n Bill

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Username- Nickname given to me by friends, coaches, etc while growing up with initials J.W.

Avatar-Trackday at Hallett, turn 8 aka "The B*tch" before I grew up and out of that stage.

FireproofD3:25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Name: I liked knives before I was old enough to own firearms (still like knives) steel tanto blades are my favorites.

Avatar: I am in the Air Force and was fortunate enough to be a mechanic for the Thunderbirds for 4 years, someone had to fix those pretty F-16s while the pilots were shaking babies and kissing hands. Always been a fighter plane junkie.

trollkepr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sort of collect trolls from Norway where my parents are from but when I firsttried to use "Trollkeeper" They would not allow that many letters. This was in the internets early days so I shortened it to trollkepr plus I would never have to worry about another person using the nickname spelled this way.

I have always been into birds and macaws in particular. This is a pic of my favorite pet greenwing macaw. I just have a breeding pair of blue and gold macaws now.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Guns & I like Dogs
& I have gundogs

Monty Python fan, & too lazzy to change it. Now you all have me thinking of an avitar to change to

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
38Super: caliber I used to shoot all the time (don't even own one anymore)

Grew up in Daytona Beach,FL before NASCAR was the rage and enjoyed watching the "Intimidator" make left hand turns.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you pick up nicknames for stupid things you do or eat so "jalapeno"
my avatar is me in deadwood south dakota in a coffin with 2 armed sheriffs. that was taken in 2006 during bike week in sturgis.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My screen name is self-explanitory.
My avatar was assigned to me by the powers.
I keep trying to get it changed from Festus to Jack Elam,
but no one will help me with this, so I'm stuck being Festus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom