USSA Trigger Time for $379.81 out the door!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cinman14

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I can understand the "bad taste" feeling..

I got that same feeling years ago when I scrimped and saved for 5 years for a down payment on my first house.. Not too long afterward you could buy a house for no money down..

Then me and my wife decided to build a new house and took advantage of the "no down payment" option and kept our old house as a rental property.. What happened shortly afterward you ask.. The prices went down and the government started handing out 8000.00 checks to people that bought a house.. :mad:

Such is life in a free market society...

If it helps I would like to personally thank everyone who ponied up the extra cash in the beginning so that this wonderful deal could be made... [Broken External Image]

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can understand the "bad taste" feeling..

I got that same feeling years ago when I scrimped and saved for 5 years for a down payment on my first house.. Not too long afterward you could buy a house for no money down..

Then me and my wife decided to build a new house and took advantage of the "no down payment" option and kept our old house as a rental property.. What happened shortly afterward you ask.. The prices went down and the government started handing out 8000.00 checks to people that bought a house.. :mad:

Such is life in a free market society...

If it helps I would like to personally thank everyone who ponied up the extra cash in the beginning so that this wonderful deal could be made... [Broken External Image]

hahaha love that smiley at the end there.

The bad taste is temporary... at least for me. It'll bring fresh new faces to the range where new friendships can be made and more good times can be had.

Might give some of my family members a good time to buy into it as well... a few have been curious!

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I joined in Nov of last year, paid the $100 fee plus the regular price family trigger time fee. Maybe they could give everyone who paid an a$$load more some USSA credit towards classes???? Just throwing it out there :)

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When you are the first ones to buy anything new, you pay more than the people who wait for the price to go down.

This is nothing new in any industry. The Iphones, Flatscreen TV, Blueray players...

The first people to have cell phones paid a whole bunch for the airtime than we do now.

I understand that some of you are upset about it but please think about this.

cinman14

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Might give some of my family members a good time to buy into it as well... a few have been curious!

You should have bought the "family time" membership and had your brother pay half.. That would have been a heck of a discount...

That's the angle I'm trying to work with my oldest son... 450 for the family time would be 225 a year...

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should have bought the "family time" membership and had your brother pay half.. That would have been a heck of a discount...

That's the angle I'm trying to work with my oldest son... 450 for the family time would be 225 a year...

Might still not have been a member then lol... and don't you have to be in same household for that? Maybe I'm mistaken, thought I read that somewhere... oh well though. :woohoo1:

Don't suppose you've tried any "portable" canopies from walmart or the like have ya? They have like a $50 one I'm debating on trying out... for the sole purpose of taking to USSA for shade.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Man just orientated today, wish the wife would of waited a week for my dad's day gift, But what the hell, seems like a great place and I always would have found a way to put off signing up.

Email whoever signed you up. If you did just a one year then we will fix it. If you did a two year then you got a good deal anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom