USSA Trigger Time for $379.81 out the door!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What about existing trigger time members? Does that affect us?

No it wont. You still got the good deal. They are in the process of standardizing the memberships once and for all. When the training group kicks off you guys will be very happy.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Extra $10 diff, and family members are members too though right? Or I'm mis-understanding? And I paid more than $379.81... paid more than half that up front lol

Your trigger time membership is now a trigger time family. This is across the board. Those who had trigger time familiy memberships before will be fixed on a case by case basis.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your trigger time membership is now a trigger time family. This is across the board. Those who had trigger time familiy memberships before will be fixed on a case by case basis.

So everybody with trigger time memberships (like mine), that were not family........ are now family? As in I could bring my wife to see the facility now?

And congrats on the promo :gun2:

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm this sounds interesting. I had a friend that wanted to sign up but he said the trigger time price was only with a 3 year contract. Is it possible to still sign up for one year?

Latest posts

Top Bottom