USSA Trigger Time for $379.81 out the door!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It looks like this deal has sparked a buddies interest to join as well. We both get payed next friday and plan to come down then, hopefully the deal last that long.

One question I had, I was checking out the manual and it looked like rifles were only allowed on a few different ranges, is it mainly pistol bays? I just traded in my pistol to get a rifle so I will be shooting that until I buy another handgun in a year or two.

What type of rifle?
You can shoot rifle on 2 ranges if its not a pistol caliber. On the 100 yard south carbine bay you can set targets from 10-100 yards out as long as they are paper. You cant get any closer than 50 yards from steel with a rifle. If you come out I will give you a full tour and show what all we have.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went out to the academy today to watch the SWAT Championship and to get a look at the range(s). I was amazed at all the shooting bays and the staff was very nice. I am more than excited to sign up this Friday, USSA kicks ass.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went out to the academy today to watch the SWAT Championship and to get a look at the range(s). I was amazed at all the shooting bays and the staff was very nice. I am more than excited to sign up this Friday, USSA kicks ass.

Sorry I wasnt there. I am off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. See you on Friday!

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This offer is no longer valid. Trigger Time is now a family membership and can be had for as low as $29.95 per month + tax (yes the Governor and the Mayor have to get theirs). Congrats to SARYAN who has moved to our Training Division as an Instructor. Give me a call at 918.948.7856 x103 for details. Look for our coming announcement on an innovative and very affordable concept to deliver tactical and competition firearms training to you.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This offer is no longer valid. Trigger Time is now a family membership and can be had for as low as $29.95 per month + tax (yes the Governor and the Mayor have to get theirs). Congrats to SARYAN who has moved to our Training Division as an Instructor. Give me a call at 918.948.7856 x103 for details. Look for our coming announcement on an innovative and very affordable concept to deliver tactical and competition firearms training to you.

What about existing trigger time members? Does that affect us?

Latest posts

Top Bottom