USSA Trigger Time for $379.81 out the door!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm, I have heard nothing but good things about USSA and hate having to try and figure out where to shoot. If I could do the four installments, membership would be no problem. I just checked out google maps and USSA is only 22 minutes away, that is about the same distance away as Happy Hollow, and a lot closer than WMA. I'll have to come check it out this next week when I get payed. Hopefully this special will last another week or two.

saryan

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hmmm, I have heard nothing but good things about USSA and hate having to try and figure out where to shoot. If I could do the four installments, membership would be no problem. I just checked out google maps and USSA is only 22 minutes away, that is about the same distance away as Happy Hollow, and a lot closer than WMA. I'll have to come check it out this next week when I get payed. Hopefully this special will last another week or two.

We will do that.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks like this deal has sparked a buddies interest to join as well. We both get payed next friday and plan to come down then, hopefully the deal last that long.

One question I had, I was checking out the manual and it looked like rifles were only allowed on a few different ranges, is it mainly pistol bays? I just traded in my pistol to get a rifle so I will be shooting that until I buy another handgun in a year or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom