Vasectomy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know why, but this seemed fitting. [emoji38]
0f4d5c870465587634a79c4c054d7a40.jpg

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got home $450 with Dr Miller at Integris (cash price). Went quickly, the valium definitely helped. Balls are SORE right now, laying down with a bag of peas on my junk. Need to pee but I'm a little hesitant...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Just got home $450 with Dr Miller at Integris (cash price). Went quickly, the valium definitely helped. Balls are SORE right now, laying down with a bag of peas on my junk. Need to pee but I'm a little hesitant...

Piss away, unless he made some ‘extra’ cuts, everything will be back to normal in a year or so...
JK!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Well, that price don't sound too bad.

I mean.....IF a fella is wanting to get the process done. I been trying to work up the courage.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, that price don't sound too bad.

I mean.....IF a fella is wanting to get the process done. I been trying to work up the courage.

That price sounds darn good! Come on man! You can do it! I know you got a high tolerance for pain!!!

(as long as it doesn't involve a little rubber band)

Latest posts

Top Bottom