Vasectomy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya know those mammogram machines that squeeze the ladies? The machine they stick your whatnots for a vas squeezes so hard you can't breathe the entire procedure. There was a TSgt doing vasectomis at Wiesbaden Germany in the early seventies and he was good at his job-but that's the military.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya know those mammogram machines that squeeze the ladies? The machine they stick your whatnots for a vas squeezes so hard you can't breathe the entire procedure. There was a TSgt doing vasectomis at Wiesbaden Germany in the early seventies and he was good at his job-but that's the military.
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You're telling me that there is a machine involved in this procedure! Ain't nobody else mentioned no mowchine!!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! You're telling me that there is a machine involved in this procedure! Ain't nobody else mentioned no mowchine!!
Yeah its kinda lke a lawnmower powered like a posthole digger. Except the blades are peacock feathers that tickle you so much you dont even know when its over you're laughing so hard.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah its kinda lke a lawnmower powered like a posthole digger. Except the blades are peacock feathers that tickle you so much you dont even know when its over you're laughing so hard.

Hahaha! When I was in chiropractic school a classmate got a vasectomy. Afterwards I asked him how it went and he said it was terrible - a girl that he had a major crush on in high school and had asked out repeatedly (and been shot down every time) happened to be the nurse that shaved him before the vasectomy. During his trim she said they should meet up sometime and catch up on things initiating a bit of an unintended "vascular" response... The nurse didn't realize (or care) it was his wife sitting in the chair. Anyway, she still won't let him live it down.

I wasn't so lucky, nobody even offered to shave me at all!

Really the process was quick and I was buzzed from the valium. We talked about his upcoming trip to Alaska which turned into talking about elk hunting. Maybe took 15 minutes (again, buzzed).

I just barely told my wife I meant to ask to stop by GOAT to pick up some jerky on the way home and she told me that we did stop, they were closed, so I ordered some online. I don't remember any of that but looked at my email and I have a paid invoice for $328 of jerky. Vasectomy ended up costing a little more than anticipated apparently.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My wife is a nurse and knew the doc. She actually got to make the cuts. She said the best part was seeing me in stirrups. We laugh about it now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom