Vasectomy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My sister always joked if there was one Crazy Bi#tch in the place they would sniff me out. Funny how after years of the crazies I married the polar opposite. I guess that's why I am still married 18 years later vs stabbed to death.
I’ll be married 18 years next month! I’m sure my wife wanted to stab me to death a few times when I was younger. I acted like an idiot for many years and I am thankful she stuck by my side. Thankfully our marriage is as strong as it’s ever been. She did threaten to “emasculate” me if I ever cheated on her. Glad I don’t have to worry about that. Lol.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ouch!!

th

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a friend and his wife came up pregnant 10 after his procedure he kicked her out and filed for divorce even though she denied being unfaithful when the baby was born she made him take a DNA test and it was his I heard they got back together if they did I’m sure she never let him forget about it

That's why you want to make sure they cut out a section and then fold and tie the ends over. I've heard of cases where they were just snipped and they healed. Also, this is a good reason to tell the doc to check for a superfluous testicle - or two ...

Woody

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sister always joked if there was one Crazy Bi#tch in the place they would sniff me out. Funny how after years of the crazies I married the polar opposite. I guess that's why I am still married 18 years later vs stabbed to death.

The lifestyle I was leading attracted crazy chicks. I''ve calmed down dramatically.

Funny, my wife is one of the most even tempered people I''ve ever met. However, if she gets crossed, the world ain't big enough to hide in.
20 years married, this past January.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going in on 6 July with Dr Miller, roughly $500 (don't remember off the top of my head, but I've gotta call Friday to get them to call in the valium and I'll ask and get a solid number then). He wants a consult beforehand as well, it was $150ish, to make sure it's really what you want. I told him we've got 6 kids, he said, "say no more!" and scheduled me. Gotta admit, I'm a little apprehensive, but not having to worry about additional potential offspring sounds like a worthy trade-off.

I did ask my receptionist to schedule me lightly the following Monday/Tuesday - hopefully she heard me.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The lifestyle I was leading attracted crazy chicks. I''ve calmed down dramatically.

Funny, my wife is one of the most even tempered people I''ve ever met. However, if she gets crossed, the world ain't big enough to hide in.
20 years married, this past January.

Reminded me...
Oldie but still relevant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom