VCAS Sling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got one in today, first one I have used. Damn, now I wished I had ordered one for every Rifle I own. I got in on the Wolf Gray one on Black Friday Special for $23, I sure like the way it works!

I had recently built two of the VTAC's and they work great as well, but do have some hanging/flopping webbing when you suck the Rifles up tight on the back, not a big issue but none the less the Vtacs don't do that. My son in law loves the VTAC I built for him, but got a feeling he may like the VCAS even better!

Big thanks to fellow member Camach, for posting up that Blue Force Gear had two colors on special for $23, and it came in a nice mesh bag that is reusable, Bad Ass Chap Stick, several stickes to boot! Oh and very quick shipping!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is a superb deal. I have used these for quite some time and are the only sling I will ever use. I love how quick it is to loosen or tighten the sling to your body.

Latest posts

Top Bottom