Vortex sparc vs strikefire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The StrikeFire Gen2 is more user friendly, BUT the Sparc is smaller.

Gen2 vs Gen2. always comes down to Pers. pref. But, you can't go wrong with the best CS behind you if there are problems. Vortex that is.

Tried the Bushnell versions and others, but for overall performance and protection when needed, hard to beat Vortex for the price.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as OP. I've already decided on the strikefire but not sure to get the strikefire 1 or 2. Thoughts on that?

Sorry to hijack your thread

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

It seems the sf II has a screw-in doubler...more magnification
and possibly mounting systems for , carry handle, high low co-witness...I didnt find this in the others...

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems the sf II has a screw-in doubler...more magnification
and possibly mounting systems for , carry handle, high low co-witness...I didnt find this in the others...
Don't know about the Strikefire (either Gen I or Gen II), but the Sparc does come with the screw-in doubler as well as mounts for absolute co-witness and 1/3 co-witness. I have got a couple of the Sparcs and I'm happy with them so far.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, I had the rubber controls cap peel loose on the front end of where it attaches to the optic body. Went through the brief process of printing and filling out the form, shipped it to them, and got my repaired optic back at my house within two weeks door to door. I think I shipped it on Monday or Tuesday and had it back the following Thursday or Friday. This was after a good nearly five years of use. Not hard use, mind you, but reasonable wear and tear during matches, classes, etc.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes - due to the limits / adding the two color option, they divided the intensity ranges......My hopes are they come out with a straight Green Dot model with the full range of intensities.

I am guessing that this was full daytime sun? Each color or ??

Latest posts

Top Bottom