Voter Suppression! African American says he couldn’t vote in primary.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meanwhile Otero County Commissioners are holding up primary certification that impacts Republican candidates because the Republican commissioners "I have huge concerns with these voting machines," Marquardt said at the time. "I really do. I just don't think in my heart that they can't be manipulated."

No proof, no complaints filed, citing no examples. Just a "feeling". All Aboard...Crazy Train!

Hand count the votes and then bill those commissioners, requiring that the money come from their own pockets, if the machines are right...of course you will have to hand count several times to be as accurate.

Any voting machine can be hacked or manipulated. Why? Because it’s nothing but software and they won’t allow anyone to see the code. Trust but verify. If you can’t verify, never trust.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meanwhile Otero County Commissioners are holding up primary certification that impacts Republican candidates because the Republican commissioners "I have huge concerns with these voting machines," Marquardt said at the time. "I really do. I just don't think in my heart that they can't be manipulated."

No proof, no complaints filed, citing no examples. Just a "feeling". All Aboard...Crazy Train!

Hand count the votes and then bill those commissioners, requiring that the money come from their own pockets, if the machines are right...of course you will have to hand count several times to be as accurate.
Too bad my grandpa ain't alive. He could count the legs on the cattle, divide by four and get the accurate count on the herd. I could count the heads 5 to 6 times and come up with a different headcount each time.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any voting machine can be hacked or manipulated. Why? Because it’s nothing but software and they won’t allow anyone to see the code. Trust but verify. If you can’t verify, never trust.
We went through this back after the election.
A simple wifi device could be planted in the machine while someone in another room on a laptop manipulates the vote. Very simple to do and probably undetectable. Creating a network among several machines in the same room is simple to do, so one person can do it all.
10,000 for biden and 1 for Trump. No way to prove it didn't happen that way without deep forensic analysis of the machines which most states refused to turn over and the courts backed it.
Why?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A simple wifi device could be planted in the machine while someone in another room on a laptop manipulates the vote. Very simple to do and probably undetectable. Creating a network among several machines in the same room is simple to do, so one person can do it all.
10,000 for biden and 1 for Trump. No way to prove it didn't happen that way without deep forensic analysis of the machines which most states refused to turn over and the courts backed it.
Why?
Lack of transparency is the Democrats friend. They know they can baffle with BS. And once they are proven wrong after the fact of the long drawn out process it is to little to late

Reaction score
Why?
Since some people would not trust "deep forensic analysis", whatever that is, or the analysts doing it until those doubters got the 'outcome' they wanted that would be pointless. Where the paper ballots were re-hand counted in the most controversial areas, guess what...no significant variance. Please cite court case if you have an example where the recount changed the outcome of the presidential election.

Do you pump gas into a container one gallon at a time before putting it into your gas tank to verify the pump readout? At current gas prices that would make more sense.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Too bad my grandpa ain't alive. He could count the legs on the cattle, divide by four and get the accurate count on the herd. I could count the heads 5 to 6 times and come up with a different headcount each time.
Great anecdote. A long time ago an auditor told me that he once did an all-day inventory check at a massive lumber yard and the old hand who walked through estimating the stacks by eye got about the same answer.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Software on the voting machine can manipulate the vote. The software counting the vote can manipulate the vote. The software transferring the data between each machine and the database can manipulate the vote. Anyone with access to the data can change the data. The software totaling the counts can manipulate the vote. Anyone feeding the vote-by-mail forms can re-feed the same batch of ballots in multiple times if the software allows it.

HKP7M13

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma has a very good system, paper ballot’s that are counted as they are entered into the machine by the voter. The machines are not connected to anything. The paper ballots are retained for a hand count. The voters need to be registered to vote and show credentials for identification, simple and secure.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma has a very good system, paper ballot’s that are counted as they are entered into the machine by the voter. The machines are not connected to anything. The paper ballots are retained for a hand count. The voters need to be registered to vote and show credentials for identification, simple and secure.
Agree, OK has a great system, paper hand marked ballots & show ID, & Signature!

Latest posts

Top Bottom