Voter Suppression! African American says he couldn’t vote in primary.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't register, you can't vote.
Act Blue PAC will help you apply for mail in ballot and then come back and help you fill out the ballot for the "CORRECT" candidates and then take it to the drop box for you in the middle of the night.
They'll even give you some prepaid visa and mastercards for doing your duty.

Reaction score
Meanwhile Otero County Commissioners are holding up primary certification that impacts Republican candidates because the Republican commissioners "I have huge concerns with these voting machines," Marquardt said at the time. "I really do. I just don't think in my heart that they can't be manipulated."

No proof, no complaints filed, citing no examples. Just a "feeling". All Aboard...Crazy Train!

Hand count the votes and then bill those commissioners, requiring that the money come from their own pockets, if the machines are right...of course you will have to hand count several times to be as accurate.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2000 Mules
2000mules.com
2000 Mules is a 2022 American political film by Dinesh D'Souza that falsely unnamed nonprofit organizations paid Democrat-aligned "mules" to illegally collect and deposit ballots into drop boxes in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin during the 2020 presidential election

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If voting had a purpose these days for more than keeping the peasants time occupied between sportsball, social media or fast food they would tax it until it was unaffordable, make it illegal or just outright do away with it.

To the original point of the thread, if your too stoopid to follow the rules of the game it doesn’t matter what “color” you are when your hindend gets tossed off the field from folks doing it right. Get over it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meanwhile Otero County Commissioners are holding up primary certification that impacts Republican candidates because the Republican commissioners "I have huge concerns with these voting machines," Marquardt said at the time. "I really do. I just don't think in my heart that they can't be manipulated."

No proof, no complaints filed, citing no examples. Just a "feeling". All Aboard...Crazy Train!

Hand count the votes and then bill those commissioners, requiring that the money come from their own pockets, if the machines are right...of course you will have to hand count several times to be as accurate.

If those are Dominion voting machines, there are a number of others that don't trust them either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom