Waa Waa Waa JB Books! Waa Waa Waa liberals! Waa Waa Waa conservatives!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Unfortunately reading a forum thread is not quite like TV or Radio where one can just change the channel. Once in one is in and their attention caught mustt endure the annoying along with the good.

I suppose one could just ignore you but I'm old, set in my ways and it just isn't within my nature to do so.

Maybe just don't open his threads?? :anyone:
I won't spoil his image by saying he's a nice guy.....oops,I just did.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, actually, I wouldn't.

For some reason you are respected by a great many of OSA's members.

But instead of using that to maybe make a difference in peoples thoughts, attitudes and opinion you lambast them, belittle them and in your own words fling poo mindlessly.

You are a smart guy. Its a shame and not a little sad that you use your gift, your education and your training in the manner you have chosen.

That said you're are almost always entertaining albeit annoying as hell.

Unfortunately reading a forum thread is not quite like TV or Radio where one can just change the channel. Once in one is in and their attention caught mustt endure the annoying along with the good.

I suppose one could just ignore you but I'm old, set in my ways and it just isn't within my nature to do so.

Hmmm... both a conundrum and an impasse.

Speaking of mindlessly flung poo.....

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

But instead of using that to maybe make a difference in peoples thoughts, attitudes and opinion you lambast them, belittle them and in your own words fling poo mindlessly.

You are a smart guy. Its a shame and not a little sad that you use your gift, your education and your training in the manner you have chosen.

The internet is serious business.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

If only I would use my powers for good...

Latest posts

Top Bottom