Walmart is tired of BLUE city crime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
All retail stores in these crime ridden areas should close. The people should be barred from moving into other areas and destroying them as well. All the woke people talk about food deserts and how the poor folk need stores close by. Screw that, they had stores close by and demonstrated they do nothing but steal and burn them down. It’s time to stop the BS and protect the law abiding citizens, those who want to steal and burn can starve as far as I’m concerned.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All retail stores in these crime ridden areas should close. The people should be barred from moving into other areas and destroying them as well. All the woke people talk about food deserts and how the poor folk need stores close by. Screw that, they had stores close by and demonstrated they do nothing but steal and burn them down. It’s time to stop the BS and protect the law abiding citizens, those who want to steal and burn can starve as far as I’m concerned.
Many of the local businesses have already closed. On top of crime they have to deal with high rents and an oppressive business environment. In Seattle my wife's business required her professional licence, a city business licence, a county business license, a state business licence, sales taxes paid to all of the above and a "Business and Occupation" tax pain on Gross receipts. Plus getting shut down by covid.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of the local businesses have already closed. On top of crime they have to deal with high rents and an oppressive business environment. In Seattle my wife's business required her professional licence, a city business licence, a county business license, a state business licence, sales taxes paid to all of the above and a "Business and Occupation" tax pain on Gross receipts. Plus getting shut down by covid.
I'm going to guess that on top of the chit hole it is, it's just the first. Its said Wally is closing stores in 5 other states. Gang green , how long can the rest of the body hang on ?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the article mentions a couple other stores are only a few miles away from the ones that are closing. So what's to keep the thieves from just going to the open ones? Seems like they just moved the goalpost instead of removing it.
If they're outside Portland, they're probably in jurisdictions which will prosecute petty crimes; Oregon is a pretty red state once you get outside the Portland area. That actually works out better for them--they'll still get the money from Portlandistas without having to tolerate the incentivized theft.

Latest posts

Top Bottom