Walmart is tired of BLUE city crime

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At one time Portland, OR was a fun and beautiful city with an interesting history. Glad I lived there during the good years.

It hasn't been fun or playful in a long long time . I know many native Oregonians who told me how different it was 30-50 years ago , and how Tom McCall walked on water. However when I read up on Tom McCall what I found was a dyed in the wool progressive who bragged about his progressive politics. From what I can tell Oregon was always on the path to its current condition .

The last republican governor of the state Vic Atiyeh, wait for it he was a RINO also with some fiscal conservative leanings and very socially liberal policies .

We are witnessing the fruits of all the social liberalism in Oregon live on web .

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It hasn't been fun or playful in a long long time . I know many native Oregonians who told me how different it was 30-50 years ago , and how Tom McCall walked on water. However when I read up on Tom McCall what I found was a dyed in the wool progressive who bragged about his progressive politics. From what I can tell Oregon was always on the path to its current condition .

The last republican governor of the state Vic Atiyeh, wait for it he was a RINO also with some fiscal conservative leanings and very socially liberal policies .

We are witnessing the fruits of all the social liberalism in Oregon live on web .
Lived there in the late 90's. Hate to say it but it was a lot like Austin circa 2006/2007. They better do something in Austin, or it will suffer the same fate.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lived there in the late 90's. Hate to say it but it was a lot like Austin circa 2006/2007. They better do something in Austin, or it will suffer the same fate.

Well Austin is definitely an interesting place and at least for Texas always had some liberal leanings , back in the day it was the gathering point of a lot of country and folk hippies who later formed the outlaw movement . Armadillo World is still fondly remembered by many , all I know is what things are like now.

Detroit too was a great American City and the home of the Arsenal of Democracy , democrats with progressive polices destroyed the greatest single industrial base in the world with their mismanagement and social experiments

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well Austin is definitely an interesting place and at least for Texas always had some liberal leanings , back in the day it was the gathering point of a lot of country and folk hippies who later formed the outlaw movement . Armadillo World is still fondly remembered by many , all I know is what things are like now.

Detroit too was a great American City and the home of the Arsenal of Democracy , democrats with progressive polices destroyed the greatest single industrial base in the world with their mismanagement and social experiments
Detroit hasn't been right since the 1960's. Never recovered from the 1967 riots. A series of bad mayors drove it further into the dirt. Sad part, youtube has deleted the Interviews of Mayor Coleman A Young cussing on National TV. He also blamed "gun toting white suburbanites" on Detroit having one the highest crime rates in the nation. Do a search of him and it looks like he is Martin Luther King's better brother.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Detroit hasn't been right since the 1960's. Never recovered from the 1967 riots. A series of bad mayors drove it further into the dirt. Sad part, youtube has deleted the Interviews of Mayor Coleman A Young cussing on National TV. He also blamed "gun toting white suburbanites" on Detroit having one the highest crime rates in the nation. Do a search of him and it looks like he is Martin Luther King's better brother.

Only a Democrat can take a city of 2.5 million and transform it into a city of 250k

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I was there 20yrs ago and downtown had all sorts of Antifa types running around, but I wasn't worried about getting robbed...now I would be.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
49hf9w.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom