Walmart LP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess he won't be stealing again. Though he probably won't have to since he'll sue or get a settlement from walmart from that elbow and punch to the face.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked a couple of years at the Idabel WalMart. Back then they called "Code500" when the suspected shoplifter went out the door. All male employees were expected to help the LP guy. I hated it. I did hold one guy on the asphalt until the police arrived, I had him on his side with my knee in his neck. It didn't take him long to realize he didn't want all my weight on that knee. But I was really lucky he didn't have a knife, 'cause I had my back to his hands. Stupid on my part, no doubt. Folks that get involved with stuff like that need training, and I have zero training. I don't know if God looks out for idiots every day, but He did that day.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah, he was a theif. F'em. If he had stolen your personal property you all would just be saying "play stupid games win stupid prizes" or "just shoot him"

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, he was a theif. F'em. If he had stolen your personal property you all would just be saying "play stupid games win stupid prizes" or "just shoot him"

My comment was based on the fact the security was part of a corporation and the history behind companies getting sued when their security try and act like they are certified law enforcement. I am almost certain, Walmart does not approve of their LP personnel going to this extreme for a petty theft.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their LP is one of the reasons I'm able to enjoy their low prices as a consumer and benefit as a stockholder. I say, "Carry on".

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

walker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, there went $500K and 2 employees. I hate thieves but those guys are idiots. That's exactly why their not allowed to do THAT anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom