Walmart only hires the best.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a tent at Walmart and on Monday the 26th I received a text saying it was delivered. I double checked out front and nothing. I opened the text and it showed location pin that is 3 miles down the road. There is only a dilapidated old barn. The drop off photo showed an empty field no driveway no house. The first couple of CS reps offered a refund they couldn't understand I didn't get the tent. I can't return something I didn't get. They gave me a $25 coupon. The last guy I talked to today said no problem I can just give you a refund. He is also filling a formal complaint against the driver.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Driving on the streets of Tulsa and idiot in a f150 pulled out doing a right on red while I had the green. Had to slam the brakes to not hit him. There was an overly long horn and some fingers involved.

Half a mile down the road hes next to me at a stop light and rolls the window down and in between me telling him a few thingss I thought he tried to tell me "I'd have pulled out faster but some one was slowing down in that lane".

I told him in no uncertain terms that if I have a green he doesn't get to make excuses for pulling into my right of way. My green is my right of way. Dude in his Walmart vest never seemed to understand that.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered an Elliptical through Walmart.com from a third party vendor. Sitting at my computer about 8 am got an email saying it had been delivered. Looked outside, nope. No picture of where it was supposedly left, no information as to who the carrier was supposed to be. It came from China and the only shipping carrier mentioned was China Post and I'm sure they don't deliver in my neighborhood, but tracking info was very vague and never said if or who it was transferred to when it got to the states. But I didn't have it.

Contacted Walmart.com, they said it was third party vendor and they'd have them contact me, they did, and he advised me to request a refund. Walmart's refund request form let's you specify whether you want to ship it back, return it to store, or have it picked up. No option for "I don't have it."

Emailed the vendor and told him I had submitted the refund request but he needed to intercept it because Walmart was waiting for me to return something I don't have before issuing a refund. He said he was checking with his "provider" to see where it might have been delivered to. Never heard from him again.

Contacted Walmart.com again, told them the story and that I felt like nothing had ever been shipped and maybe I had been scammed. First guy said the refund was more than he was authorized to process and transferred me to another department. Second department said no problem and issued a refund immediately.

The second contact to Walmart.com took maybe 10 minutes, and went very smoothly. Felt like I dodged a bullet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom