WalMart Suspends Ammo Orders Pending Gun Control Decision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"We take this issue very seriously and are committed to staying engaged in this discussion as the Administration and Congress work toward a consensus on the right path forward."

-- David Tovar, Vice President, Corporate Communications

Crony capitalists going along to get along and probably expecting a break in their Obamacare costs. The Bill of Rights is apparently not a consideration in their business model.

SoonerShooter08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For anyone that wants to provide feedback to Walmart:

Phone: 1-800-925-6278, Answer 2-1-1 to the prompts to get to a human.
Fax: 1-479-277-1830
Email: [email protected]

I'll be suspending my patronage of Walmart during their suspension of ammo sales and likely indefinitely. I order mostly online and there's plenty of other grocery stores.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If walmart won't sell me ammo then they won't be selling me anything else either.

I'll be sure to let them know precisely why they lost my business.
You do the same.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Should we organize a protest outside WalMart to let them know how mad we are about this? No camo plz...

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_man_in_walmart_bag.jpg

CCF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to my son earlier today. He's going to college & works as a WalMart department manager (used to be over sporting goods). He said his manager told him he got an e-mail a few days ago explaining they were going to get ammo from wherever they could. I guess the jist of it was they might need to use different sources to obtain ammo.

If this is true, something changed. Obviously, neither my son or the store manger is high up the chain. The e-mail could've come from a regional manager that didn't know what was coming. This is very disappointing if true. I hope it's temporary. We desperately need WalMart to back our 2nd amendment rights.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see this lasting as long as it took you to type your post!

As long as I dont forget, I dont really like shopping at homeland but I'm gunna, maybe help out the Crescent grocery store and shop there, its going to be more expensive but it'll be fir a good cause. I'm going to take thst article and post it on Facebook, I know it will be spread there by a few hundred people.

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with them, and I'm sure what is being told is going to vary from Service Rep. to Service Rep depending on how loose-lipped they are; but the fellow I spoke to wasn't very forthcoming in any knowledge of possible changes that might be in place for ammunition sales. He just affirmed that WalMart will continue to sell ammunition as they have always done, but to keep an eye on the corporate website for any news concerning the matter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom