WalMart Suspends Ammo Orders Pending Gun Control Decision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think that WalMart would have ever went along with this if ol Sam was still at the wheel. I think he would turn over in his grave over this if it actually happens. It's going against their image doing something like this to the middle class Americans that have supported them all along and who they cater to.

OSU_Chris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can also contact them through the corporate sight. My business alone spends over $10,000 per year at sams club. Not to mention what we spend in groceries there. Not a huge hit for such a large corporation but it will add up if we all stop shopping there.

If they do in fact cease ammo sales I will cancel my sams club membership.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iI called and got the same answer
I then explained to the women I need Wal-Mart to understand something and she could record it if she seemed fit, she replied hang on a sec she comes back a min later and says it's 6:30pm I have a customer that wishes to file a complaint, she then says for me to go ahead… I stated my name and said I don’t have much to say but I do have some math for Wal-Mart, 4 Million people of the NRA + the regular Joes of the world that shop at Wal-Mart that don’t hold a NRA membership but support our constitution + Our service men that put their life on the line for that same CONSTITUTION! = let’s say 5 million
The typical person will spend on average 5-10k a year at Wal-Mart
Family’s will spend between 10-20k at Wal-Mart
By making the stand let’s say half of that 5 million decide to protest Wal-Mart for giving in to left and not upholding our constitution so that’s 2.5million x 10k =250 mill a year in lost sales
Target now has my business from here on out

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
iI called and got the same answer
I then explained to the women I need Wal-Mart to understand something and she could record it if she seemed fit, she replied hang on a sec she comes back a min later and says it's 6:30pm I have a customer that wishes to file a complaint, she then says for me to go ahead… I stated my name and said I don’t have much to say but I do have some math for Wal-Mart, 4 Million people of the NRA + the regular Joes of the world that shop at Wal-Mart that don’t hold a NRA membership but support our constitution + Our service men that put their life on the line for that same CONSTITUTION! = let’s say 5 million
The typical person will spend on average 5-10k a year at Wal-Mart
Family’s will spend between 10-20k at Wal-Mart
By making the stand let’s say half of that 5 million decide to protest Wal-Mart for giving in to left and not upholding our constitution so that’s 2.5million x 10k =250 mill a year in lost sales
Target now has my business from here on out

Right on!! Target is a great place to buy guns and ammo!! Over on aisle 9!!!

Reaction score

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I neither use nor care for Facebook, but the only non-forum sort of info I could find on the subject was WalMart's FB page, and it was lit up like a Christmas tree with "if you do this, I'll never darken your door again" comments. I saw a total of three messages that weren't in that vein, all from the same person, and one was a concatenation of her other two messages...

Latest posts

Top Bottom