Wanenmacher Report.. What are you seeing out there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an awesome time. I didn't find a rifle I couldn't live without but did find a set of dies I've been needing bought a nice knife and found a smoking good deal on a pollard bit. Saw some old friends and some neat guns. Also got some bullets and powder. Also met a gentleman that knows where a gun on my list is. If the price is right ill buy it. There where some dang good deals on bolt guns abound. Still the best gun show in america and one of the few worth going too.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They had some decent stuff Sunday afternoon. Then there was the $680 Glock 22 and the $60 Glock 40S&W Mag. Hilarious.

I picked up a Ka-Bar TDI knife and my friend picked a cool Oklahoma-made blade. Another friend found a Sig P220 mag for $35 to replace the 3 POS Pro Mags he picked up Saturday.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys just weren't looking in the right places. FBT was selling stripped lowers for $135 and M&P compacts and 4.25" packages with 3 mags for $529, complete uppers as low as $519.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys just weren't looking in the right places. FBT was selling stripped lowers for $135 and M&P compacts and 4.25" packages with 3 mags for $529, complete uppers as low as $519.

I saw your table of uppers and was surprised how many you had on hand. You and PH looked pretty busy so I didn't want to interrupt.

There were two guns at the show that caught my eye, one I considered buying but the other was fairly rare and in the original box with a price to match. It was a Smith 651.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw your table of uppers and was surprised how many you had on hand. You and PH looked pretty busy so I didn't want to interrupt.

There were two guns at the show that caught my eye, one I considered buying but the other was fairly rare and in the original box with a price to match. It was a Smith 651.

We took 35 or 37 uppers to the show, don't remember exactly how many.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going back out today, but my back is just too messed up. 7 hours yesterday tapped me out. I'm sure glad I'm back in physical therapy.

All you youngsters take good care if your backs.

I'm only 31 and have lower back problems from a combo of my job and just being me I guess. Fortunately if I take care of it I won't ever need cut on. Take care of yourself!

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seemed really busy with lots of folks, particularly around ammo and powder sales places. But had a great time. Prices too high on stuff I was looking at so ill wait till prices come down or till I get a raise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom