Waterfowl 2014/2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So without asking anyone to give up their honey hole, where would be some good places outside Tulsa to try jump shooting? Keystone? Oologah? Heyburn? Maybe some of river feeders up/down stream of those?

I've never been out for ducks and looking to just sit or creep the banks and take home what I can flush out, shoot, and wade to grab. No dogs or decoys in my toolbox yet, but I figured if I could get 1 or 2 with my H&R, I'd be ecstatic. Again, I wouldn't dare ask someone for their specific place to set up shop, but just a general area for places to try. Thanks.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Nice video, did the rest drop down?

I don't think that bunch ever did........did have several commit to the loafing pond though earlier this morning though.
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_20141128_140057_zpssyzjkvca.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See any shooters, or does?

Total lock down in my area. Corn building up under the feeders.

I spotted a 150 class buck tending a doe at the side of a tree line, so I drove around the corner and put the sneak on him and the doe he was tending.

Got about 200 yds away and saw a white pickup pull up at the spot where I first saw the buck/doe. I was in full orange, yet the person in the truck started honking.

I was PO'd to say the least when I saw them run after a 1/3 mile stalk.

I have no clue why anybody would want to do this......

Latest posts

Top Bottom