We need a way to ID each other at gun shows!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'd do a nice hat. I would want something that isn't old fashioned, like the NRA hat that ends up in the bottom of my closet.

A lapel pin would be nice too. I'd do at least one of each. Maybe a couple hats if there were different choices.

Desert tan / FDE would be my top pick, but a black or dark gray would be nice too.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oooooooooo ooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo

Get a private label beer and we can walk around the shows 'armed and swigging', telling everybody to go visit Rijas for the 'REAL' quality and ignore the rest of the junk.

Maybe the hats and T's would be a better choice. From what I've heard around here, make the T's XXXXXL. :laugh6:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aw come on, retro is cool now, right? Why not a little throwback to the 30s with the arm bands?

Now I could get behind some lapel or hat insignia too... maybe we could come up with some old Norse runes that spell "OSA" or something.

I think I may have something for you, Hensch. Not sure it spells OSA, though....

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think its a good idea. As if the NSA wasn't on to us enough. Now you want to make it so they can pick us out of a crowd.

The whole gun show crowd is on NSA list, don't think they are interested in picking us out. Wouldn't that be like having a garden overrun with rabbits but you were only interested in trapping the ones with a white, left, rear foot?

I vote fuscia hats and Ts with chartreuse lettering. If'n we stand out, let's out.

j/k, a good black or grey would suffice.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oooooooooo ooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo

Get a private label beer and we can walk around the shows 'armed and swigging', telling everybody to go visit Rijas for the 'REAL' quality and ignore the rest of the junk.

Maybe the hats and T's would be a better choice. From what I've heard around here, make the T's XXXXXL. :laugh6:

Hey now I only need a XXXXl, dont be making it look like I am fat. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom